2008年12月5日星期五

52 周年会庆 52nd Anniversary of Persatuaan Foochow Klang



1. 日期(Date )- 8/12/2008 晚上 7.30 pm

2. 地点(Venue)- 巴生福建会馆 Hokkien Association Klang

3. 报效的宴席目前已经冲破200 桌。 Currently, Total tables sponsored have exceeded 200
tables.

4. 娱兴节目之一 Yao Yi, one of the entertainers for the night. He will present some Foochow
songs.


















5. 马福总会长Dato 刘贤威 已经接受邀请为大会佳宾 The President of Malaysia Federation of Foochow Association Dato' Jimmy Lau has accepted our invitation to be the Guest of Honour

5. 酒席将有 Sitiawan 北京酒家包办的福州菜

以下是部份的菜肴


The followings are some of the Foochow delicacies that will be served. These dishes are
prepared by 北京酒家 from Sitiawan。




































2 条评论:

Edward Diong 说...

It was a great dinner. I was from Sitiawan but I work in Klang Valley. My wife is from Klang and I was able to join this dinner with my dad who came all the way from Sitiawan. I can never imagine that I was able to eat a Foochow banquet in Klang Valley. Keep up the good works like having Foochow classes to the younger generation. It's sad to see these young generation have forgetten their own mother tongue. Should have more activities and try to promote it more in this blog

董仕星 Dong Sech Sing 说...

Dear Edward,
Thank you for your good words. You are always welcomed to join our association and participate in our activities.